A collaborative partnership between the National Center for State Courts (NCSC) and the National Association for Presiding Judges and Court Executive Officers (NAPCO), will present the First Annual Trial Court Leadership Conference on September 25-28, 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio, at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center.
This inaugural conference will bring together presiding judges and court executives from across the country to discuss challenges faced by state and local trial court leaders, to propose solutions, to hear about best practices, and to enhance team skills among judges and administrators. Topics will center on subjects court leaders must need to know and do to effectively advance their courts in modern times.
- Read a letter about the conference from NAPCO President Judge John J. Russo.
- View the developing conference agenda.
- Peruse the speaker list.
- See who the exhibitors will be.
- Registration is now open both online and by mail or fax.
- Book your hotel at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center website.
- SIGN UP TO EXHIBIT: Get detailed information and exhibit contract (DOC).
- For more information, contact Gordy Griller at .