On October 20, 2022, NAPCO facilitated a Webinar called Remote Work: How Hybrid Officing is Changing Trial Courts, Work-Life Balance, and the Court Workplace. Topics included (1) Hybrid Work: What the Data Says; (2) Living within Telework Statutes and Policies; (3) Pros and Cons of Remote Work Experiences for judicial officers and court managers, backroom and customer-facing workers, and chambers staff; and (4) Strategies and Advice for Meaningful, Productive Remote Working Arrangements in Trial Courts.
- Gordon Griller, Executive Director, National Association for Presiding Judges and Court Executive Officers (NAPCO)
- Hon. Jeffrey T. Bergin, Presiding Judge, Superior Court of Arizona in Pima County (Greater Tucson)
- Sara Buseman, Director of Human Resources, Iowa Judicial Branch
- Deirdre Dunham, Trial Court Administrator, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Ron Overholt, Administrator, Superior Court of Arizona in Pima County (Greater Tucson).
- Panelist Bios (PDF)
- Slides (PDF)
- IOWA: Telework Safety Assessment (PDF)
- IOWA: Telework Policy (PDF)
- IOWA: Telework Participant Agreement (PDF)
- IOWA: Telework Application (PDF)
- PIMA COUNTY: Remote Work Policy (PDF)
- PIMA COUNTY: Remote Work Agreement (PDF)
- PIMA COUNTY: Eligibility for Remote Work Checklist (PDF)
- PIMA COUNTY: Alternative Work Schedule Request & Agreement (PDF)