This webinar was held on November 19, 2020. It focuses on the following questions facing court leadership teams.
- How can courts prevent short-term and urgent matters from getting in the way of preparing and planning for the future?
- Where can the digital revolution be accelerated to improve the court-2-customer/user experience?
- What are the issues and strategies to deal with looming, pandemic-caused, budget and fiscal uncertainties?
- What are effective ways for courts to leverage a “WFH/WFA” future?
- Why and how should court leaders invest in “upskilling” employees to better prepare for the future?
- How can leadership teams restore and revitalize their court culture in 2021?
- Brenda J. Wagenknecht-Ivey, PhD, CEO, PRAXIS Consulting, Inc.
- Hon. James Rogers, Presiding Judge, King County Superior Court, Seattle, WA
- Paul Sherfey, Chief Admin. Officer, King County Superior Court, Seattle, WA
- Hon. Donald A. Myers, Jr., Chief Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Orlando, FL
- Matt Benefiel, Court Administrator, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Orlando, FL
- Dana Bartocci, Director, Human Resources & Development, State Court Administration, Minneapolis, MN